The Opus Standard task light system has been developed especially for the use in the rough environment of workshops, garages, the construction and shipping industry. Here we combine excellent light output with long lifetime and light weight. The low heat development of the light makes it especially useful as a small and mobile light unit on the highest quality level. An additional side socket offers the possibility of connecting machine tools right at the place of work.
- Application in roughest environments
- Comprehensive range enlarging the field of application of the task light, extendable stand, wall fixation units, double holder, ground stand, magnetic wall fixation, etc.
- Very economical: quick replacement of fluorescent tubes without the need of tools.
- Service-friendly construction: all parts available as separate spare parts
- Impact resistant Polycarbonate / Macrolone front glass, the prismatic design offers an equal light distribution to all sides without causing hard shadows, anti-dazzle construction
- High light output: 2 x 24 Watt TC-L is equivalent to a 300 Watt halogene light but with an energy saving factor of 84% !
- 2 integrated electronic ballasts feed the fluorescent tubes separately. Advantage: in case of one fluorescent’s life is over the other one will still continue to emit light. So the work can be finished and does not need to be stopped as with halogene lamps.
- Mirror finished reflector for a much better distribution.
- Branded fluorescent tubes: a guarantee for higher light output and longer lifetime
- Flexcable Polychloroprenecaoutchouc with moulded plug (H07RN-F 3G1,5mm²), flexible also in a cold environment
- Various Voltages 24 V – 240 V
- Additional side socket for the installation of further electrical devices up to max. 2500 Watt
- Protection class I
- IP-Rating: IP 54, without socket: IP 64